ANT YAPI SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
INFORMATIVE STATEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA RECORDING PROCESS
We give utmost importance to ensure the security of personal data as Ant Yapı Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi. In this context the processing of personal data to third parties and the transfer process, the processing of your personal data in violation of the law and take the necessary measures to ensure the appropriate level of security to prevent access to and preservation according to Protection of Personal Data no. 6698. Therefore, this statement is intended to inform people.
This statement is dated 08.04.2016 held by our company. All Statement or Declaration in case of renewal of certain provisions and effective date version will be updated. Statement published on the company’s web site http://www.antyapi.com.tr/en/personal-data-and-privacy-policy and it is made available to the persons concerned.
Who will process your personal data ?
With the title of data processor, Ant Yapı San. ve Tic. A.Ş is the legal entity who is responsible for establishing and managing the processing of personal data system, who indentify the purpose and ways of processing of personal data. Our Company process your personal data only when you make express consent on processisng of your personal data by securing data protection. We can authorise one or more than one data controller to process your personal data by securing data protection.
For what purpose personal data will be processed and who will be transferred to ?
Your personal datas described at Appendix 1 are processed to visit our Company, secure your security and legitimate interest, to offer our product and services, to communicate with you about product and services you take, to use in marketing activity, to offer product/services, to use in modeling, scoring, risk monitoring, current and new product and service works and identifying potential customer.
We share your personal datas processed for this purpose with our foreign and domestic affiliatesand business partners. Update list showing our affiliates and business partners is available at the http://www.antyapi.com.tr/en/group-companies/
By which methodsyour personal data will be collected
Your personal data can be collected in writing or electronically at our company associates and business partners, by our employees in the sales and marketing department, which forms collected in customer visits, our digital marketing and call centers,on our website, our social media channels, and through other all kinds of channels, verbally within your approval.
What is the legal reason for collecting your personal data?
In accordance with 1774 Numbered Identity Reporting Law and Regulation, 5490 Numbered Population Services Law and Regulation provisions, Turkish Civil Code, Occupational Health and Safety legislation and other legislation, your personal data is processed by us.
This informative formula is an integral part of your requirements, based on any contract and service purchase you have signed with our company.
How long will your personal data be processed in our data logging system?
Our company is committed to store personal data in the time specified by the legislation if the legislation is not determined period of time; personal data of our company are stored in it during the period set forth data depending upon the service when handling offer for the time that must be processed in accordance with the practices of our company’s applications and business life and simply do not constitute evidence in possible legal disputes in order to practice requirements after this period.
After the expiration of the stated periods, according to article 7 in Protection of the Personal Data Law , topic personal data is going to be deleted, destroyed and anonymized.
What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
You can forward your requests below by contacting our company within the framework of Article 11 of the Protection of the Personal Data Law;
- a) To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information about it if it has been processed,
- b) To learn how your personal data is processed and whether it is used appropriately for its purpose,
- c) The third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted in or out of the country,
- d) Requesting the correction of your personal data in the event that if is missing or incorrectly processed,
- e) In the scope of article 7 of the Protection of the Personal Data Law, requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymity of your personal data in the event that the reasons that require your personal data to be processed are left,
- f) Requesting the briefing to third parties to whom your personel data are transmitted about transactions regarding article (d) ve (e)
Right of objection to the conclusion against you by analyzing processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- g) Requesting elimination of the damage if damage happened because of processing your personal data against law.
Personal data holders can transmit their request stated above by filling the form completely in https://www.antyapi.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/informationrequestform.zip , sign it with a wet signature and send it to Saray Mah Akçakoca cad. no:11 Ümraniye/İstanbul by registered mail.
Requests in accordance with the procedures communicated to our Company shall be finalized within thirty days at the latest. In case the said request also requires a cost, our company will charge the fee as stated by the Protection of Personal Data Protection Board.
Our company may request information from the person concerned in order to determine if the applicant has personal data. Our company may raise questions about the applicant’s personal data in order to clarify what is stated in the application.
Our company may refuse the application of the applicant by explaining the reason for the application in the following cases:
- The processing of personal data by means such as research, planning and statistics by means of anonymity with official statistics,
- The processing of personal data in the context of art, history, literature or scientific purposes or freedom of expression, provided that the personal data do not infringe or constitute a crime against national defense, national security, public safety, public order, economic security, private secrecy or personality rights,
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, preventive and protective activities carried out by public institutions and organizations that are authorized by law and authorized to provide national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security,
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or executive authorities regarding investigation, prosecution, trial or execution,
- Personal data processing is required to prevent crime or to investigate crime,
- Processing personal data publicized by the personal data owner himself / herself,
- It is necessary for the disciplinary investigation or prosecution of the execution of the supervision or regulation duties by the authorized and authorized public institutions and public institutions and the professional institutions of the public institution based on the authorization of the personal data processor by law,
- The personal data processor is required to protect the economic and financial interests of the state in relation to budget, tax and financial matters,
- The possibility that the claim of the personal data owner may hinder the rights and freedoms of others,
- The disproportionate effort required to make the request,
- If the requested information is public information.
If the application is rejected in accordance with Article 14 of the protection of the personal data law, the answer is found to be inadequate, thirty days from the date of our company’s reply, and within sixty days from the date of application at any time, the complaint can be lodged with the board.
APP:1 Categories of Personal Data
|Credentials||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person; partially or fully automated manner or treated in non-automated manner as part of the data recording system; Driver’s license, National ID, Residence, Passport, Identity Law, certificate of marriage, All information contained in such documents|
|Communication İnformation||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person; partially or fully automated manner or treated in non-automated manner as part of the data recording system;telephone numbers, address, e-mail etc informations|
|Customer Information||The identity of an individual, which is clearly identified or identifiable, partially or fully automated manner or treated in non-automated manner as part of the data recording system; In this context the results of our commercial activities and operations carried out by our business units or customers of authorized employees and generated information obtained from the person concerned|
|Customer Transaction Information||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person and the data contained within the registration system; information such as instructions and requests that are required to use the customer’s products and services with the records for the use of our products and|
|Physical Space Safety Information||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person and the data contained within the registration system; physical space at the entrance, records and documents relating to personal data obtained during your stay in physical space|
|Process Safety Information||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person and the data contained within the registration system; In conducting our business activities technical, administrative, your personal data processed for the purposes of ensuring the realization of legal and commercial obligations|
|Risk Management Information||Identity is open to belong to an identified or identifiable natural person and the data contained within the registration system; commercial, for our technical and administrative manage our risk in these areas generally accepted legal, according to commercial usage, rules and methods used by the integrity of personal data processed|
|Financial Information||The identity of an individual, which is clearly identified or identifiable, partially or fully automated manner or treated in non-automated manner as part of the data recording system; Customer information indicating any kind of financial results, documents and personal data of the customer’s official or employee records relating to|